After resting and naps, I had to go out and water my gardens. We took the kids out for a popsicle, then washed them off with the hose. At first they thought I was going to spray them with the hose, so they were a little nervous. A few minutes later, they must have decided that they were hot and wanted a little water fun. The pictures say it all.
We just couldn't resist the pictures!!!

1 comments:
Aubrey-
Hey! Remember me? Kamri sent me a link to her blog and it had links to your blog and Briena's blog and it has been so fun to see pictures of your kids and what you are up to. And I have to say- your little girl is ADORABLE! Wow! My favorite picture of her is the one on her 2nd birthday. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello!
Camille
Post a Comment