Monday, October 1, 2007

BRIDGER D DERU

Saturday, September 8th, about 10PM my water broke. I wasn't completely sure, so we waited until 11:30 to head to the hospital. And for sure it did and I was in labor. My mom came and got Alyssa from the hospital at 12:30AM. Damon's mom came and stayed at the hospital with us until Bridger was born.





BRIDGER D DERU arrived Sunday, September 9th at 3:55AM. He weighed 7lbs and was 20in long. He came out perfect, no red marks or stork bites or anything.


There are so many pictures I am not sure how many to share, but here goes nothing...




We had so many friends and family come to visit with us at the hospital and at our house. It is nice to have people around you who love and care about you.


1 comments:

Briena Harris said...

Hey Aubrey, I think you forgot when you had Bridger. He was born in September not August as far as I can remember. LOL. You can edit the blog let me know if you need help figuring it out. Love you guys, such cute pictures.