On Tuesday, I had Briena come over to show me how to make these really cute boxes for the people I visit teach, which turned out way cute once we got them done. It seemed to take all day to get them done, becuase of all the interuptions. 3 toddlers and 2 babies is alot to handle while trying to get it done.
We set up the port-a-crib for TJ, even though he never wanted to sleep in it, we will have to get him used to that Briena so you can keep coming over. Of course, Alyssa, Baylie and Cayden found it in my room and decided they wanted to play...They told me they were sleeping. Yeah Right. Who is going to believe that.
We then had snack on Alyssa little table and then cleaned up my house, picking up all the toys from everywhere...WHAT A DAY!
Here is how you make the boxes: (most just for a reminder for me later on)
-Either use double sided paper or stamp the paper
-Cut a square 9.5 x 9.5
-Score each side at 1in and 3.5in
-Fold and either tie around or punch each corner

2 comments:
I Love them but they look way to hard for me to attempt.
I love that it looks like Baylie is picking her nose in the picture. Her Daddy likes to do that too...lol! Maybe it's genetic!
Post a Comment