Alyssa
I enrolled Alyssa in the Pre-School Swimming class at Surf'n Swim a couple of weeks ago. She did really good and of course passed. She is such a schmoozer. She really sucked up to the teachers and played with them. They thought she was so cute.
Bridger
He is becoming less and less chill everyday. For a while now he keeps making us think he is going to walk. Well the day finally came, he can walk a couple of steps, but still falls very often. He is getting better and better everyday, but still needs much practice. I tried to get a picture, This was the best I could get.
Montana Trip Day Four
1 month ago

1 comments:
Of coarse she is a suck up. She has to take after aunt Nae. I was forced to suck up because my brothers were so bad in school I had to convince the teachers I was an angel.
Post a Comment