Kaisley Deru was born at 10:52 PM on October 22nd. She weighed 6lbs 15oz and is 18in long. She came into this world very quickly and is doing great. She is such a beautiful baby girl. We love her to death already.
Montana Trip Day Four
1 month ago

9 comments:
She is so cute! And I love her name. Congrats! Hope everyone is doing well.
wow how can you too have such good looking kids? Exspecially you Damon.
Travis
She is so cute!! Give her a big hug from her aunt nae:)
She is so so so so cute!!!! I can't wait! Let me know if you need anything.
CONGRATS!!! She is so beautiful and I love the name. even though you didn't go wiht my idea :)
She is adorable! Congrats!!!
Another beauty. Can't wait to see her in person. Congratulations.
So cute! Let me know when you need anything! I'm here to help!
Congrats! She's beautiful!
Congratulations Deru family. She is beautiful. Hopefully we will get to see her at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment