Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A teenager at the age of 5

Yes, we have ourselves a sneaky little teenage already, and Alyssa is only 5 years old.

A couple of weeks ago, we went through this phase of her wanting to wear her swimming suit to someone elses house to go swim. I kept telling her no. I caught her twice in 1 day. The first time she put the seim suit under her clothes and tried leaving, thinking I didn't know what she was doing. The second time she took the swimming suit with her and changed outside. I think she thinks I am stupid, maybe I am.

So this last week she did the same thing, but I didn't know it. My sister-in-law, Mika came over before going to a card class, and said I saw Alyssa down the street, she was swimming at her friends house. I said "Oh really, because she wasn't supposed to be." So damon comes home and yells for alyssa to come home and she come with her clothes on, but yes, her swim suit was under her clothes again. She is so sneaky.

1 comments:

The Shelton Family said...

She is so funny. Good luck 10 years from now:)