Friday, March 7, 2008

Enrichment Night

As some know, I am on the Enrichment Board for Relief Society in my ward. This week we had our Birthday Celebration. It turned out well, in my opinion. We decided to make Cafe' Rio Pork, have chips and salsa, and decorate our own birthday cakes (with the help of a sister in the ward who is a professional). Since the Pork was my idea, I was put in charge of that. It really wasn't too bad, but shredding 15 pounds of pork takes a long time.

Here is my recipe that I continually alter:

Pork TenderLoin
Tomato Sauce
Salsa (blended)
brown sugar
Hot sauce (Chuhula)
Lime Juice

I don't have exact measurements, just to your own taste, I just throw it all in. Then let it cook a long time, shred the meat and cook some more.

1 comments:

Shanna said...

So, Josh won't eat pork, can I use chicken? I know this may sound like a dumb question, but you know how well I cook!!!