I was cleaning up Alyssa's room today, after she pulled her dresser over. (Don't worry, she's ok, she was on the side of it.) Anyway, she found her stickers and decided to put them on Bridger's face and one foot before I noticed.
I couldn't resist taking the picture.

5 comments:
That is soooooooo cute!!! Hopefully they weren't like the ones that Samuel put on himself and caused a lot of pain to pull off.
Hey guys love the blog! It is fun to see the pics of the kids. Can't wait to see you in a few days. Love ya!
Both pictures are so cute. We are excited for tomorrow.
I'm just waiting for the day when Adi puts make up all over my Bridger.
Hey Aubrey,
I was just wondering if you could take my last name off your list, that way it doensn't bring me up on unusual sites. Thanks.
Post a Comment