I can't believe that it is Bridger's 1st Birthday already. I feel like a year should not have passed yet. Bridger has been such a great baby. From the very beginning he was a good baby. He was sleeping though the night at about 3-5 months old. He has always been a good eater, from nursing, until now eating just about anything you put in front of him. I always remember being amazed at maybe 6 months (I don't remember the exact age), when I could actually see him chewing his cheerio...the motion was all there. He started crawling, then learning to go up and down the stairs, then finally walking at about 11 months.Bridger's Favorites at 1 Years Old:
food: OK just about anything, but I would probably pick Pasta.
Treat: He loves these too, but lately he really like M&M's.
Person: Just adores his older sister Alyssa, some days she gets the first smile
Toy: anything that Alyssa is playing with, but I think he really likes his car or horse
He loves to go outside everyday. The dogs in the neighbors backyard are one of my favorites...he is always looking for them whether we are inside or outside. And he tried to climb up just about everything and anything that he can, yes Damon he does get it from you.
For Bridger's Birthday we had our families all come over for cake and ice cream. I had my neighbor, Cheri Robinson, make a cake for me. It turned out so cute. He kind of got into opening the presents, but got dist rated easily when he wanted to play with the toy inside.
Montana Trip Day Four
1 month ago

1 comments:
That cake is adorable!! That is crazy about the leaving your kids in the car thing. I wish they'd give you a warning - after this you are NEVER going to do that again, so a warning should be good enough.
Post a Comment