Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Surprising Snow of the Year

It snowed last night as expected, but for Syracuse it was a surprise. When I looked outside, this is what I would have expected to see at my parents house, not mine. Hopefully this is a good sign to come of what winter will be. I am very sad to see Summer gone, I loved being able to send Alyssa outside to play when she wanted and not worry about the cold.


4 comments:

kaylafina said...

Holy cow! That is a lot of snow! We didn't even get that much and I live in Siberia! Craziness!

Chris and Val said...

What fun pictures and postings. Your kiddos have grown so much since July and get cuter all the time. I am very jealous of the snow! Looks like lots of fun!

Adree said...

I'm sure glad I don't live by you :)

The Shelton Family said...

Wow! I can't believe that it snowed that much. I thought you guys were having a BBQ today?? Anyway, I will update my blog soon. I have been way sick this past week. I love Alyssa's new hair-do...way cute!