Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

I talked Damon into going over to Black Farms and buying 2 pumpkins to carve tonight. I thought Alyssa would enjoy it much more than she did. She wan't that thrilled with it and Damon ended up doing most of it by himself.



5 comments:

Merinda said...

isn't that so a man to get out the power tools just to carve a pumpkin. I think it's too funny. You go Damon. My husband would simply say whatever it takes to get the job done.

kaylafina said...

I never thought about carving pumpkins with power tools. That is an amazing idea!

The Shelton Family said...

Damon, you are so cool...I am so lucky to have an older brother like you:) Were the kids in bed by the time you pulled out the power tools?

Tannie Datwyler said...

Hey, I really need some new Scentsy stuff. I am totally out of scents and I was hoping a friend of mine in my ward would give a party so I could be helping someone out, but no. . . can I just order some stuff from you? I'm coming down for the showers on the 22nd and I could pick it up then. What do you think? You can e-mail me or write on my blog. tanniedatwyler@yahoo.com

Katelyn Krum Shaw said...

send me an email with your email address so that you can see my family blog.
katelyn.krum88@gmail.com