Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

As a tradition we go do Damon's Granny's House in Hayden, Colorado. We left on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, just to get a head start on the vacation. It took us a lot longer to get there than we expected, but we made it. We all seemed to end up with a cold when we got there, bummer, but we did bring our medications just in case, so that was good. Mynon, Jordan and Mika came up on Thursday. We don't eat Thanksgiving dinner until Friday, which seems to work out with everyone coming.

We got to see Derek and Dani and their new puppy Cleo. She was pretty cute, but Alyssa and Bridger loved her. We can't wait to see everyone for Christmas.


This was on the way home, Alyssa had somehow pick up Damon's hoodie and put in on, without us knowing. When I turned around she was all bundled up and asleep.

I forgot the camera, so this is all I've got. Sorry.

I just want to say that I am very grateful for my Family and all the love and support we get from them. Thank you all for everything.

0 comments: