Monday, May 11, 2009

Another One is Coming

Yes, I am expecting Baby #3, October 29th, 2009. We have finally told our families this weekend, it wasn't a surprise to anybody, but I guess that is how it is once you start having kids. The doctor told me it was 85% chance it was a girl, but we will know for sure next visit. We will not be making any major changes until we know for sure. We can't wait to welcome #3 to our growing family.

12 comments:

The Cragun's said...

Yay, You!!!

Crockett's Ohana said...

Con-grats. How exciting for you and your family.

Cindy Harward Eppich said...

Aubrey,

That is wonderful news! Babies are such a special gift to us. What would we do without them in our lives. Love you, Aunt Cindy

Dan and Marci said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Grandma told me this yesterday. :) HOORAY! And congratulations.

Semrows said...

Wow! Now it's you and Dani both! Let me know when you find out what you're having. I'm excited for you.
Wendy

Sadie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Hope your feeling good and all is going well, I just saw you last week and had no idea, you look great!

Meg said...

Congratulations! Hope all goes well!

The Shelton Family said...

Horray!! We can't wait!

dkwalkerfam said...

That's awesome! Congrats!!!

The Dutra Family said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you guys.

Jared and Melissa said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you, I hope you are feeling good!