OK. So it was late last night and I was thumbing through the tv guide to find something short to watch. I came across this show on TLC called "I didn't know I was Pregnant." So that caught my attention, cuz from my point of view there is no way you could not know. But according to this show these women really didn't know. If you get a chance, check it out, you may like it too.
Montana Trip Day Four
1 month ago

3 comments:
Haha! I'm one of those, "how could you not tell you were pregnant" people. :) I start puking... that's a sure sign. That is so funny. I do have a friend in my ward who didn't realize that she was pregnant until she was 20 weeks along. Weird.....
I LOVE this show too! I totally found it the same way, lol. It is crazy how these women don't know. How weird would that be one day out pops a baby.
I want to check out that show. That sounds funny. Congrats on baby #3. That's exciting!
Post a Comment