Well, we are definitely having a baby girl. Exciting stuff. It really didn't matter to Damon or I, as long it as it was healthy, but we are excited for another girl to join us. I still don't know what I am going to do with 3 kids, but I guess I will figure it out as I go. If you have any cute girl names, let me know, I am trying to compile my list to start narrowing it down.
June Part 3
1 month ago

6 comments:
Horray!!! We can't wait for her to be here!
You are coping me :) I know, I know you want to be just like me LOL!! I love the name Kinzlie nad Brinlie. I wanted Becca to be Brinlie but Jonny wouldn't go for it.
That's so exciting! Mostly, it is just fun to know. I'm fresh out of girl names.... I don't know what we'll do when/if we have another girl.
Congratulations Aubrey and Damon. Three will keep you a "good busy."
Love you, Cindy.
Another beautiful girl to enter the Evans family. Congratulations. I am really excited for your family.
CONGRATS!!! I am way happy for you guys.. Good Luck because three is a handful!!!
Post a Comment