Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Push that Bowling Ball...

Briena and I took the kids bowling today, as part of our trying to do fun things with the kids this summer. This one was a good idea, they loved it and the price was great.





If anyone has any other great ideas of what to do with your kids during the summer, please tell me. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! In fact maybe next time I go bowling I should ask for that handy bowling ball rack too, maybe then I would have a better chance of hitting a pin. :)

Merinda said...

there's always the childrens museum, the zoo obviously, cherry hill, liberty park, they have the bird shows there that are really cool. There are also various things that go on up at the U museum wise. Walk through temple square and watch the video's.

The Shelton Family said...

Not that I have kids old enough, but I know my sister-in-law Julie takes her kids to the movies during the summer. I know that some movie theaters have summer programs that are dirt cheap. They play a movie once a week in the middle of the day and they are all children's movies. Julie says you don't have to worry about trying to keep you kids quite or anything because the whole theater is filled with kids.