Friday, September 4, 2009

A Letter from an Old Mission Family

Damon got this letter on Facebook recently and thought I would share it with you to brighten your day too.

Thabani sent you a message.

Subject: greetings from the Msimango family!

Hey Bro Deru! you might be wandering who this is, I`m bro Thomas` son Thabani, I`ve just completed my mission in Ghana about 2 weeks ago & I don't know whether you`ve heard that Thembinkosi is also on a mission in Cape town & he`s now currently serving in Namimbia, I just wanna thank you for your hard work & though it not only did you bless my dad but you`ve blessed the whole family & even those that I converted on my mission & their families!

much thanks!

Thabani

ps: bytheway my dad said I should send his regards to you & your whole Family
.

I will ask Damon if he has any pictures of this family and I will post it later if he does and can find it.

0 comments: