Monday, August 31, 2009

Second First Day of PreSchool


All of last week, Alyssa asks me "Do I go to school today?" I had to keep telling her on Monday, and then count out the days, every day. She was so excited to go this morning that she didn't even want to eat breakfast. She even asked her Dad if he would drop her off, because if she had to walk it would take longer. Her preschool is 3 houses down the road, might I remind you. I had Damon take the camera with him to get pictures of her on her way in. He only got one, because from what I saw from my front window, she took of, about at a full run to get inside. I hope she is always this excited to go to school.

1 comments:

rainsfamily said...

Oh fun fun!! Sarah was always petrified to go to school, from Pre-school on up through 7th Grade this year. Your kids are so absolutely beautiful. I can just see Damon trying to snap a picture or two while she is on a dead run.