Friday before Halloween, we carved Pumpkins. We invited Jordan and Mika to come help Damon, since I didn't know what shape I would be in, only a week after having Kaisley. I thought the kids would get into carving more than they did, but in the end, I think they enjoyed themselves and the pumpkins.
I stayed home with Kaisley, while Damon took the other 2 out, he even got our neighbor to pass out our candy while he walked the streets with the kids.
After trunk-or-treating, we headed up to my parents house for a little more traditional trick-or-treating, and to visit. We hit a few select neighbors/friends up there, ate pizza, and headed home.
My Mom plans a Halloween party every year, this year it was on Sunday. We decorated cakes, ate yummy dinner, broke a pinata, played bingo, and enjoyed being together as a family. Thanks Mom for all the hard work you do putting the party together.

0 comments:
Post a Comment