Monday, May 17, 2010

Alyssa turns 5 years old




I can't believe that my first baby girl is now 5 years old. Boy how time flies. Her birthday was on a Tuesday this year and so I let her pick what she wanted for dinner on her birthday. With no surprise to me, she picked PIZZA. The girl loves pizza and can usually eat more than me and Damon put together. I let her new friend Natalee stay and have dinner with us and to open her presents from us. She got a Cinderella dress, Princess and the Frog movie, a new learning coloring book, and the Toy Story Wii game.


Bridger was a little bummed he didn't have any presents, but he will learn one day.

Then on Saturday she had a friend party. We invited a few girl friends to watch Princess and the Frog. They all came in their princess outfit and we painted their nails. The girls then had cupcakes, then watched Alyssa open her presents. She received a lot of Barbie's, which she was really excited about.

An hour after the girls went home, we had her family party. We ate vanilla cupcakes, oreo cupcakes, and icecream. Then she got to open more presents. She is so spoiled by all.

I think her favorite present this year was her big girl bike that she got to pick out herself with her grandpa deru. Thanks everyone for your presents and help.

0 comments: