Damon is still working at Belsen Getty, while working to get his new company up and running. Nine Mile Software for his trading program. He was teaching the 4th Sunday lesson in Priesthood, but now has a new calling teaching in the Primary--CTR 7.
I still sell Layers Clothing, although not quite as active since Bridger was born. I was released from the Scouts, Wolves, at the end of July. I am currently serving on the Relief Society Enrichment Board. And most days I love staying home with my two children.
Alyssa (2) has grown up so much this year. She says the funniest things and tells the funniest stories. That really doesn't usually make much sense to us. Our favorite things she has said this year was....me myself do it, crocagator, "I won't hit Granny's friend," I big-I 2- I grow up. Another funny thing she does is say she is strong, flexes her muscles and kisses her bicep. It is really funny to show off. And on and on, she is so funny sometimes. She loves her brother Bridger. And she LOVES talking on phone (she even knows who people are on my speed dial and calls them regularly).
Bridger (4 months) was born in September. What a joy he has been. He is a good baby so far. He sleeps though most night, is very happy all day, loves to smile, and is now starting to mumble or hummmm to us thoughout the day. He likes playing with his toys and smiling at his big sister. We have all loved having him in our lives.
Well, thats the low down for 2007. Hope you have enjoyed reading about us thus far. I will keep posting for 2008.
We love you all.
June Part 3
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment