I was tagged by Shanna.
A. Attached or Single? Very attached to Damon
B. Best Friend? Jami and Briena and of course Damon
C. Cake or Pie? Definetely Cake
D. Day of Choice? Sunday, becuase Damon gets to be home and we get to visit with family.
E. Essential Items? Book of Mormon, chocolate, cell phone, computer
F. Favorite Color? Big Purple Fan here!!
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears, don't know why though
H. Hometown? Grew up in Layton, but live in Syracuse now
I. Indulgence? Treats and a good book
J. January or July? July by far. Love summertime.
K. Kids? Alyssa and Bridger, and sometimes Damon (LOL)
L. Life isn't complete without? ...Damon and family
M. Marriage Date? July 17, 2002
N. Number of Brothers & Sisters? My side 2 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 brother-in-laws. Damon's side 1 sister, 3 brothers, 1 brother-in-law, 1 sister-in-law, 1 almost sister-in-law, 1 sister-in-law that will probably be in the future. (Alyssa would probably say, don't forget Mik, the cat)
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges with salt
P. Phobia or Fears? Spiders, Snakes, and a fear is that something will happen to Damon or the kids
Q. Quote? I am not a big quote person, I wish I could remember them better to actually quote them.
R. Reason to Smile? Family, and when your kids make you laugh
S. Superman or Wonderwoman? Who knows. flip a coin
T. Tag 5 people? Adree, Shunae, Cassie, Marci, Katelyn
U. Unknown Fact about Me? maybe not unknown, but I LOVE TO VACATION
V. Vegetable? Corn on the cob
W. Worst Habit? Biting my fingernails
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Definetely Ultrasound, seeing those little babies inside you is a miracle.
Y. Your Favorite Food? Beside treats, I like Chicken Alfredo from Olive Garden
Z. Zodiac Sign? Aries, but I usually don't get very involved in Horoscope signs.
June Part 3
1 month ago

2 comments:
I thought this was great. It is fun to get to know a little more about people, even those you have known all your life!
Did you have to tag me? haha j/k
Post a Comment