Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Service Auction

OK Everybody.....

For our Enrichment Activity in May (May 6th), we are doing a Service Auction.

I need some ideas of what I could auction. Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

We did this at ours and I didn't think I had anything to offer accept editing papers, so I didn't auction anything, I just ran the numbers so people could bid on stuff. After I realized I could have done a makeover. But some people offered to help weed a garden, or weed for two hours, pick up groceries, hair cuts, homeade baby blankets, watching kids, bringing over dinner, planning a family home evening. So I think there is lots you could do. Have fun in St. George!

Adree said...

Last year in our I made 30 homeade cards and someone bought them for $50. I was shocked. I also have done free babysitting, a small 8x8 scrapbook, a scrapbooked calendar and they all went very well.