Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Birthday

I can't believe it is my birthday again. I think we decided I was turning 27, let me know if I am wrong. I kind of spaced last year, being pregnant with Bridger.


Mynon took Alyssa to sleep over last night and all day today, to give me a little rest. Anway, Alyssa called me this morning and told me Happy Birthday. I then asked her to sing me a song. She then began to sing Happy Birthday. She didn't miss one word, one phrase or anything. I was so proud of her. She didn't even have any help.

Damon is taking me to The Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake tonight, with my twin sister and husband, Briena and Andrew. Should be fun times.

Here is a pictures of when I was born, I am the one on the right. Briena is on the left.

1 comments:

Nate and Camie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I've never been to the cheesecake factory. I hope it was yummy. Isn't it sad that the older you get the less you remember how old you are.