This year, on the Deru side, for our family vacation, we decided to stay home. So we took a few days and headed around town doing things each day.
Thursday night we went to Cherry Hills. It was really fun. We took Alyssa on the tube ride; she is on the small side, but thought she would love it. Anyway, she was in her own tube, with my tube in front and Shunae and Granny's tubes in back of her. Right from the getgo I lost a hold of her tube; Shunae still had a hold of it on her side. As soon as I got a hold of Alyssa again, the next second we were going down this other turn/hill and she fell off. Luckily I was holding on to her foot and with that adrenaline I pulled her up onto my lap. She rode that way the rest of the tube slide.After Cherry Hills we all came back and had Rio Pork at my house.
Friday we went boating at Echo Lake. The kids loved the beach, Bridger and Alyssa couldn't get enough of the sand. Alyssa just wanted to build sand castles all day, and Bridger just wanted the sand and to try and get everyone cans of pop. It was a very fun day.After the Lake we went to Granny's house for dinner, before exhaustedly heading home.
Saturday the boys got up very early to go golfing at Glen Eagle Golf Course. The girls tried waiting patiently for them to get home so we could get our massages at Massage Envy. I love massages. Us girls then went shopping a little. We them all went to dinner at Goodwood Barbeque in Riverdale.
We all had a great time, and the best part was not packing your entire house to go somewhere. Don't get me wrong I love leaving home to vacation, but it was a nice change of pace. Thank you all for an enjoyable weekend. We love you all!!!
Montana Trip Day Four
1 month ago

1 comments:
Cute pics! We had a lot of fun too.
Post a Comment