We had Damon's work party at Lagoon again this year. It was so much better this year than last. Last year I was about 8 months pregnant and Alyssa was hardly big enough to ride the rides. She loved the rides this year, we had to pull her out of Lagoon while she was practically kicking and screaming. I don't think she had a favorite one, at least I couldn't get her to tell me she did. At the end she wanted to go on Tidal Wave, which is that big boat that goes back and forth really high, anyway, by the end of that one, she said she didn't like that one.
Damon, Janson, Jordan, and I went on some of the big kid rides. We went on Wicked, the re-launch rocket, and the Colossus. By the end we even got Terry, Seletha and Carson on Wicked and Carson loved it.
We ate lunch, played a get-to-know-you game, and had prize drawings. Damon won a Utes blanket, Jordan won a badmitton set, and Mika won something else but I don't remember. I really wanted to win the pool toys, but I think the drawing is rigged by the other office.
Anyway, we had a really good day not getting out of there until 4:45, wow time went by fast.I know, I know, it looks pretty much like the same picture over and over, but we just kept taking pictures of them on the rides, and believe it or not, but there are more, just didn't think I would torture all of you who read my blog.
June Part 3
1 month ago

2 comments:
Hey Aubrey, I meant to comment on your blog a while back! You have such a cute family, very cute kids! And you look great too! I hope you are having a wonderful summer!
oh my gosh...you guys are so cute. i peeked at yours and briena's blogs and i love them! i hope you dont mind. i miss you guys
kimmee morrill
Post a Comment