It has been a while since I posted, but I do have a good excuse. My computer crashed, so I was kind of using Damon's while our computer guy could fix it. Well, I finally got it back, and luckily our computer guy could save all my pictures and files before re-doing my computer. Yeah!!!
This is my suggestion to all of you...do it very soon, or be like me and almost be out of luck....Get an external hard drive and save all of your important things. Make a back up very regularly.
Well, here are some things that have happened in the past month...
We got a slip'n slide, and both the kids love it.
Damon's brother Jordan got married to Mikalyn Newhouse on June 20th at the Salt Lake Temple. The Reception was at the Wight House in Bountiful. It was a beautiful day.
Damon's brother Jordan got married to Mikalyn Newhouse on June 20th at the Salt Lake Temple. The Reception was at the Wight House in Bountiful. It was a beautiful day.
Next we had Alyssa Dance Recital. That morning we had the Dress Rehearsal. I was helping out in the class so I had Damon come and bring the video camera to tape her. Her teacher in in the front. She took dance at Syracuse Dance Academy. Her teacher told me she does better in the class and they just get nervous being somewhere else...
So that night, trying to be on time to the actual recital, we get out of the car, go and get Bridger and Alyssa starts screaming. She burned her hand on the tailpipe. Luckily we had a cooler in the car from earlier and there is a little bit of ice left. Damon's mom ran to the store to grab Tylenol and more ice packs. I finally got her on stage, without gloves, without her icepack, I can't believe it. She held her hands together the whole time. We left immediatly after her dance, because there is no point in staying if you can't watch the rest of the recital.
On Friday, June 27th, Alyssa had surgery to have her tonsils and adenoids removed. She was very strong going in. I was so prepared with popsicles, jello, pudding, juice, new movies, new jammies, you know whatever would make her more comfortable. When she first woke up, she was miserable, all she wanted to do was go back to sleep. The second time she woke up she was a much different child. She even had a popsicle at the hospital before she left. She was good the rest of the day at home, but the next two days were not very fun. Until she got her loritab in her she would eat anything, drink anything, nothing. Once she would let us give her the medicine, she was much better.
Bridger is still getting so big, he has this rocking horse that he will ride and ride, and can even dismount without falling off. He can go down the stairs if provoked, but still needs help getting turned around. He is moving everywhere, almost close to walking. He now has 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom.
That's it for this post, will post more about Bridger and the 4th of July soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment