So I am not very good at getting the professional pictures taken at the Mall or Target or someplace like that. My kids don't seem to cooperate and I feel like I don't get very many pictures to choose from. In the past we have tried Target and Sears. Last year we did them ourselves. And every time we leave with a headache and frustrated at our children.
This year we had my cousin Kayla take the pictures for us, so we could help with the kids while she took the pictures, with her nice camera and software program. We still had kids that didn't want to cooperate, but I guess I am going to have to learn that kids will be kids. Here are a few picks....As you can see, by the end, the babies needed naps....bottles and binkies to go with it. Even though it was a struggle, I think there was quite a few keepers. Thanks Kayla.
Montana Trip Day Four
1 month ago

2 comments:
They are growing up so fast! Not to mention they just keep getting more and more cute!
Too cute! We miss you guys. Come see us soon.
Post a Comment