New Year's Eve brought many fun things to our house. We bought a new mattress for our King Bed. I didn't quite know what I was getting, since my mom ordered it, with Briena's and Janson's new bed. Andrew brought it over in his trailer and the boys hauled it up to the room. The thing is enormous. I think twice the width of our old one. Pretty funny to watch.
Anyway, we had our old mattress in the front room, getting ready for the new mattress and Alyssa and Bridger of course found it and made it a big slide of sorts. They would run up it and roll down it. This is where Bridger gets one of his nicknames, Monkey. He is such a climber. They had so much fun. Who would have known.Later that night, Briena and Andrew stayed and we played Rock Band. Damon got this from Santa on Christmas. Jordan and Mika came later to play also. It was a fun night playing Rock Band.
Mother Goose found our House New Year's Eve. For those of you who don't know about this...this has been a family tradition for a while. My family used to do it, my mom's family used to do it, and not sure where it started. I don't even know a lot of the background of where it came from, so if any of you know, speak up and let me know. Mother Goose comes to your front door and leaves a present for you in your shoe to welcome in the new year. I always enjoyed this as a kid, and hope my kids will too.
Montana Trip Day Four
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment