Friday, January 30, 2009

Treehouse Museum

My friend, Jami and I decided we needed to take the kids somewhere. We went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. I had never been there before, but the kids loved it. They could have played there all day and all night. Us adults on the other hand, we ready to be done in a couple of hours. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time chasing out children around to various activities and toys. We went with Briena, Cayden, Baylie, and TJ, Jami, Kaci, and Riker, and of course, me (Aubrey), Alyssa, and Bridger.










My friend, Jami and I decided we needed to take the kids somewhere. We went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. I had never been there before, but the kids loved it. They could have played there all day and all night. Us adults on the other hand, we ready to be done in a couple of hours. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time chasing out children around to various activities and toys.

2 comments:

The Cragun's said...

Your kids are seriously so cute!!!!

rainsfamily said...

How fun is that? Your kids are absolutley so beautiful. You are a darling mom.