Last weekend we headed for Sunny St. George. Getting anywhere seems like moving a herd of turtles, but be we made it out. It was snowing when we left, and we were glad to get rid of it. I am ready for warm weather...anyway...
Andrew, Briena & the kids came with us, and we stayed at a friends Condo...Thank you Priests for sharing with us. The drive to St. George was better than the way back home, but we made it safely.
We all enjoyed being in the sun, mostly just being outside. The boys went a played 18 holes of St. George golf, while Briena and I took the kids to the park. That evening we went to Fiesta Fun, where the kids enjoyed playing minature golf, riding in boats that squirted each other, and driving little go-karts. They loved all of it.
The next day Briena and I went and had a massage and pedicure at the St. George Day Spa...very relaxing...thank you ladies. We then headed to the pool Sand Hollow Aquatic Center, where the kids enjoyed lots and lots of swimming. Andrew and I even took the 3 kids down the waterslide. Cayden would go by himself and loved every minute of it. As you will see, they cried when we had to leave. Alyssa did not want to take off her floatie, poor girlie. Then we tried to go to Dinosaur Park, but it was closed by the time we got there, maybe next time.
We then got up the next morning, got cleaned up and headed home. Time was short there, but well spent knowing we would be back again sometime.
June Part 3
1 month ago



1 comments:
Aubrey! Oh my goodness - I love the blogging world - it is amazing who you'll come across! Your little family is adorable. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment