I know I haven't blogged in a while, sorry about that. It has been busy with life...you all know how that goes. I was getting ready to the Women's Show this last weekend. My mother-in-law and I went to sell out new Company....From Boxes To Forever. If any of you don't know, we scan pictures and put them on an archival DVD to save and protect your photos and documents. Anyway, we think it went pretty good, we got 9 appointments, which was good considering there wasn't a good turnout for the show.
Also, Alyssa go sick again. I know, I know...we have the dr. appt for next week to discuss a Tonsillectomy.
Here are a picture of Alyssa at Granny's barn. She loves going up there to see the Cows and Goats. And this last Sunday, she got to witness her Uncle Jordan AI two of the cows. (AI-Artificial Insemination). She is a country girl already.
On to the bitten part. I have been bitten by Edward, yes you know who. I am probably the last on even to read these books, but I am on my way. I have now finished the first book and am in the middle of the second. For those of you don't know what I am talking about, the book is called Twilight, the first in a series of three by Stephanie Meyers. I am sure I will be done soon, but that is another reason I haven't written my blogs in a while, and I know those of you who have read it you won't blame me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment