Monday, May 26, 2008

Thomas the Train

Yes, we took the kids to see Thomas the Train. Yes, we are crazy, but what we don't do for our kids, ey..... Anway, we headed down to Heber City Friday afternoon to ride Thomas the Train, aka the Heber Creeper. It was a little cold and a little windy and a little rainy, but we survived. The kids loved riding on the train, well, all the kids except Bridger. I think he was just really tired and the wind maybe hurt his ear, since he is trying to get over an ear infection. Anyway, the rest of the kids has a great time.
When we were done with our train ride, Bridger of course fell asleep, I hate having the screaming child on the airplane (If you know what I mean). The rest of the kids got tattoos on their cheeks, watched a Thomas show, played some Thomas games, ate cotton candy, and loved just being there.



Have you ever tried getting 3 toddlers and 1 Baby to sit still and all look at you at the same time? We try all the time...and this is pretty much how it goes. It is about as good as I could get....
... This one is a little better, but not by much.

1 comments:

Adree said...

Looks like fun. I bet the kids loved it!