My 10 year reunion came and went pretty fast this year. For a while I couldn't believe I had been graduated that long ago, but then I had to look at my family and how much I have done since then.
Well the reunion started with a lunch at the Layton Park with our families and then they had a dinner at Weber State that evening for the graduates. I opted for the lunch at the park, but had plans that evening, so we missed the dinner.
Briena and I went together and had a pretty good time catching up with old friends, while Damon and Andrew took the kids over to the play area to have some fun. While we were finishing up lunch a lady from the Standard Examiner came and took our picture, I finally remembered to go and look at it and here it is.
June Part 3
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment